ICAER 2012 , Conference @ UIET , Punjab University, Chandigarh on 6th Oct'12

"ICAER '12" a Student Conference titled 'IEEE Student Conference on Cognizance of Applied Engineering & Research', is organized by IEEE Student Branch of University Institute of Engineering & Technology (UIET), Punjab University, Chandigarh on 06th October, 2012. This conference helps to create awareness among the students and encourage them to participate in research activities of their field of interest.

The theme of this conference involves topics from every background in Engineering. Topics are chosen from prescribed domain of Engineering.

Important Dates:
Paper Submission Deadline: 16th September, 2012
Notification of Acceptance: 27th September, 2012
Notification of Acceptance for presentation: 1st October, 2012
Last Date for Presentation Submission :4th October, 2012.

This conference is the Best opportunity for us to share our innovative ideas related to our field. So engineers here can give a try to it. Share your ideas here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how we get positve and negative supply,when generator rotates? pls clear my question
good eve folks...today our leader came up on the idea on what project we will construct..we are thinking on creating a a V.0.M(multitester)...but it is in mini-version and can introduce...
Small tips for programmers:: NOTE-> THESE TIPS ARE SUPPORTED IN DEV-C++ WHICH USES A GCC COMPILER. I SUGGEST EVERYONE TO USE DEV or VISUAL C++ BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY ENHANCE...
i have a great doubt regarding my project"BCI based wheelchair control using eeg", what can i do to get the eeg signals in the place where i work. is it...
"Tharang12" is a techno Cultural Fest organized by Jyothi Engineering College, Thrissur, Kerala on 10th -12th October, 2012. The might and strength of seven core engineering branches of this college,...