IC engine bot

wanna, participate in tech fest, IIT bombay... n intrsd in makin a robot using IC engine, can ne1 suggest me wer t get its peripherals, fuel n any simple makin suggestion, u r suggesstions r most valued by me... waitin fr tem...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sreeram peri
    wanna, participate in tech fest, IIT bombay... n intrsd in makin a robot using IC engine, can ne1 suggest me wer t get its peripherals, fuel n any simple makin suggestion, u r suggesstions r most valued by me... waitin fr tem...
    First of all, please do not use short forms of words. We don't want to decipher your text and spend time understanding what your question.

For the peripherals, we aren't quite sure of your requirements. Your best bet is to try local shops, and also search online. Could you post your requirements so that we can make specific suggestions?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The tweet company, Twitter is now valued at $3 Billion and number of venture capital firms are lining up at Twitter's door to fund the company. The company, till date...
Visvesvaraya National Institute Of Technology, Nagpur organizes college's annual fest called 'Aarohi' every year. Aarohi is the central India's biggest fest comprising of various events and activities. If anyone's got...
[SIZE=+1]MOOD INDIGO[/SIZE], or MoodI, as it is fondly called, is the annual cultural festival of IIT Bombay. Held towards the end of December every year, it attracts a whopping 72,000...
hi guys.. does anyone of you know what additional control surfaces do we need if we want a simple RC aircraft to perform a vertical 180 degree,, please hellpppp... hi...
Anyone could suggest which resistor and capacitor value that used most in home-brew project? Those project basically deal with LED and PIC. I want to buy them in bulk, but...