IBM Research – India 2011 Summer Internship Program: How to Apply?

IBM Research - India invites applications for its 2011 Summer Internship Program in Computer Science, Mathematical Sciences, Cyber-Physical Systems, as well as SSME (Services Science and Management Engineering), at its locations in Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad.

They offer internship positions in various research areas such as:

• Business Analytics and Optimization
• Cloud Computing
• Cognitive Computing
• High Performance Computing
• Human Language Technologies
• Information Management
• IT Service Management
• Next Generation Systems & Smarter Planet Solutions
• Services Science
• Services Software Engineering
• Telecom and Mobile Research

MS/M-Tech and Ph.D students in Computer Science, Mathematical Sciences, Cyber-Physical Systems, as well as SSME (Services Science and Management Engineering) discipline can apply.

You can get the Application Form here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Applications along with your latest CV and the application form can be sent to Bhavna Munjal (#-Link-Snipped-#) or Raj K Sharma (#-Link-Snipped-#)

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    AbraKaDabra
    IBM Research - India invites applications for its 2011 Summer Internship Program in Computer Science, Mathematical Sciences, Cyber-Physical Systems, as well as SSME (Services Science and Management Engineering), at its locations in Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad.

They offer internship positions in various research areas such as:

• Business Analytics and Optimization
    • Cloud Computing
    • Cognitive Computing
    • High Performance Computing
    • Human Language Technologies
    • Information Management
    • IT Service Management
    • Next Generation Systems & Smarter Planet Solutions
    • Services Science
    • Services Software Engineering
    • Telecom and Mobile Research

MS/M-Tech and Ph.D students in Computer Science, Mathematical Sciences, Cyber-Physical Systems, as well as SSME (Services Science and Management Engineering) discipline can apply.

You can get the Application Form here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Applications along with your latest CV and the application form can be sent to Bhavna Munjal (#-Link-Snipped-#) or Raj K Sharma (#-Link-Snipped-#)
    Hey this is great! I am sharing it with my network in Facebook. Hope no offence! 😀 Many of my Hyd friends are in need... 😛 Thanx AKD... 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Praveen: Bring you friends to CE instead. Tell them why they can get updates here directly! 😀 😀
    AbraKaDabra
    @Praveen: Bring you friends to CE instead. Tell them why they can get updates here directly! 😀 😀
    Ya sure, even that would be a good idea... Do you have a sample template of introduction about CE, so that I will use that and send it to all my friends?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We have a great presentation on CE Official Blog called VoiCE. Check here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You can add a personal message to it if you share this link. 😀
    AbraKaDabra
    We have a great presentation on CE Official Blog called VoiCE. Check here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You can add a personal message to it if you share this link. 😀
    Have sent the mails. Is there a way to track or something, who all will be joining based on my mail?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A friend of mine who took the GRE exam on Feb 2011 had a score of 1000, whereas during the mock tests his score was 1300 and above. Verbal-300 Quants-700...
The Extreme Blue™ program is IBM's premier internship program for top-notch students pursuing software development and MBA degrees. Once selected into the program, you will become part of a team...
Hello friends, I am thinking to implement a project illustrating the working of voice recognition door lock system.for this i want to use MATLAB for speech processing.i am not able...
Samsung unveiled Samsung Galaxy Pro few minutes ago at Singapore. Here are the technical specifications of the phone - 1. Android Froyo 2. 3 MP Camera 3. 800 MHz processor...
Guys, this one is awesome!!! Not from Philippines though, but it is worth seeing... 😀 Moscow’s rapidly growing skyline will soon feature an eye-popping new addition: Crystal Island, which will...