iBall mSLR Cobalt 4 Comes With Four Camera Lenses; Priced At Rs. 8699

At first glance, iBall's new smartphone mSLR cobalt 4 looks like just another Android smartphone, but the shutterbugs among us have a reason to look again. The new iBall phone is called mSLR for a reason. Featuring an 8 megapixel snapper on the rear end (with Dual LED flash), the iBall mSLR Cobalt 4 smartphone comes bundled with not one, but four detachable lenses within the package under the price tag of Rs. 8699. Though there are many smartphone camera lenses available in the market, but those need to be bought as separate accessory. iBall India wants to offer that inside one package. There's a Zoom Lens with 8x zoom, a macro lens with 10x magnification & 10-15 mm min object distance, a 175-180 degree fish-eye lens and a 130 degree wide-angle lens. Not forgetting the front selfie camera, we have a 3.2 megapixel snapper for video calling on the front.

iball-mSLR-Cobalt-4

While camera is the biggest USP of the phone, the phone doesn't fail the user in other specification categories. For instance, there's 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Cortex A7 Processor as its engine coupled with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage (expandable to 32 GB via microSD).

The iBall mSLR Cobalt 4 smartphone features a 5-inch IPS qHD display (540x960) with 220 ppi pixel density. On the connectivity front, there's WiFi, 3G, FM Radio, USB and Bluetooth. An average 2000 mAh battery powers this device.

The smartphone has not yet been listed on the iBall official website as of now. However, the phone has appeared on the e-commerce portal eBay and is available in brown colour.

What are your thoughts about the new iBall smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I stopped using my DSLR due to bulky size and additional lenses I need to carry every time I am travelling. With mSLR if they are again coming to lenses it's not gonna help in my mind.

Smartphone manufacturers needs to find a way where rather than redefining smartphone with additional lenses they evolve technology to built-in mSLR camera feature within the smartphone.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Though I say this is something new in Market but at the same time where is I will find how does it works in real world.
    Showing Kareena Kapoor face will not sell the phone. iBall should fire all the high paying marketing idiots. Instead they should pay a YouTube reviewer to review in favor of them.
    Anyway, Instead of additional lenses optical zoom without loss would be better USP at this price, even it was a manual zoom slider or something.

Rajni Jain
    I stopped using my DSLR due to bulky size and additional lenses I need to carry every time I am travelling.
    This is different context but I like to add my view
    Spoiler

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello mam... I am a third year student and i am doing an individual project of three wheeler, My project mainly based on a used three wheeler which has two...
This discussion was overdue here. Most entrepreneurs-in-the-making prepare themselves for the world of startup by reading success stories of other entrepreneurs. If you only read about the big success stories,...
Satellite launches are expensive affair for space research organisations and governments that back them. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) wants to attempt lowering the cost of these launches by building...
Update: Steps to fix this problem that caused mobile data icon to go missing from QuickPanel on Samsung S6 and S6 Edge phones is given below: https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...sung-galaxy-s6-and-s6-edge.81185/#post-345118 The mobile data...
In many job listings on Google Careers page, there are a lot of vacancies for the job of a technical writer at Google. The listing notes that technical writers are...