iBall Introduces Two Budget Smartphones - Andi 4P IPS GEM And Andi ARC

iBall inc. has introduced two new smartphones in the Indian market- Andi 4P IPS Gem and Andi ARC. While Andi 4P IPS Gem is available at a price tag of Rs. 6,499, there is no news about pricing and availability of Andi ARC on the companyΓ’€™s website.

The iBall Andi 4P IPS Gem is a dual-SIM smartphone that features a 4-inch WVGA IPS display (with a resolution of 480x800). Powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core Cortex A7 Advanced Processor and 1 GB RAM, it runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean which can be upgraded to Android 4.4 KItKat and is backed by 1300mAh battery. It sports a 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and has a 0.3MP front-facing camera. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, GPRS and 3G.

iball_andi4_arc_650_122614013417​

On the other hand, the iBall Andi ARC also is a dual-SIM smartphone, features a 4-inch WVGA IPS display (with a resolution of 480x800), is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core Cortex A7 Advanced Processor and is backed by 1300mAh battery. However, it runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with 256MB of RAM and an internal storage of 2GB, expandable to 32GB. It sports a 2MP rear camera with LED Flash and has a 0.3MP front-facing camera. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, GPRS and 3G.

Source: iBall - generation i and iBall - generation i

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Computers Are now monkeying around. https://insights.globalspec.com/arti...rk=cr4digest&et_rid=419257195&et_mid=71928331
Quote: The global manufacturing industry is on the verge of what many are calling its fourth Industrial Revolution. In Germany, the wave of manufacturing change is called Industry 4.0. Elsewhere,...
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ‘
Finally the air has been cleared by some leaks that confirms Samsung is coming with a new Tizen-based smartphone. This time live photos of Samsung Z1 were caught and it...
frndzzzzz i have a coding for bubble sort recursive method any one discuss with me