iBall Andi 5Q Gold 4G & Andi 5.5H Weber 4G Surface Online

Without any fanfare two new Android Lollipop smartphones from iBall have surfaced on the official website. The iBall Andi 5Q Gold 4G & Andi 5.5H Weber 4G were revealed on the company’s website just a few hours ago. While the company hasn’t posted availability or pricing details of the smartphone, we predict the smartphones will arrive within this month just in time for Holi and they shall be priced in the sub Rs. 10K segment. We will of course keep you informed about the exact time and pricing details. Without further ado, lets discuss the smartphones one by one, starting with the iBall Andi 5Q Gold 4G.

iBall - generation i

iBall Andi 5Q Gold 4G 1
iBall Andi 5Q Gold 4G 2 iBall Andi 5Q Gold 4G 3 iBall Andi 5Q Gold 4G 4

The iBall Andi 5Q Gold 4G looks the more expensive of the two and sports a 5-inch IPS panel HD (1280 x 768) resolution display which has a pixels per inch figure of 294. Underneath the hood we find a 64-bit 1 GHz quad-core processor, Mali 720 MP2 GPU and 1GB of RAM entrusted with the task of running Android (5.1) Lollipop. The internal storage of the iBall Andi 5Q Gold 4G stands at 8GB and you can expand that storage with the help of microSD cards of up to 32GB. In terms of photography we have an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front camera with LED flash just like the InFocus Bingo 20: Selfie Camera With Flash, 4G LTE & Android Lollipop For Rs. 5749. As the name suggests the iBall Andi 5Q Gold 4G supports 4G networks and we find the regular host of connectivity options. The smartphone is powered by a 3000mAh battery.

iBall - generation i

iBall Andi 5.5H Weber 4G  (1)
iBall Andi 5.5H Weber 4G  (2) iBall Andi 5.5H Weber 4G  (3)

The iBall Andi 5.5H Weber 4G sports a 5.5inch IPS panel display with HD resolution that is protected by full laminating glass. Underneath we find the same innards as before running the same operating system. The internal storage of the iBall Andi 5.5H Weber 4G is larger at 16GB as you get to expand that storage to up to 32GB with the help of microSD cards. On the camera front, we have an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front camera this time without flash. This smartphone too supports dual SIM 4G standby and is powered by a 2680mAh battery. When you buy any of these smartphones iBall throws in a protective cover for free.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Very much confuse between two. please guys any one has friends in DAC and DASDM course can tell me which is better and which has more placement opportunity....
Hello guys, I have a confusion about choosing a institute for plc and automation coursein pune and around, which will also provide placement? Please help me experianced profesionals!
Hi, I'm pretty novice in Abaqus and I want to model a simple soil slope to estimate its factor of safety. I know that there's not a built-in routine for...
Hello everyone!!! The Biomedical Engineers' Association of CEG, Anna University, Chennai will be holding a workshop on Computational Biofluid Dynamics on March 26-27, 2016. The workshop will focus on the...
Project Abstract / Summary : Topic:job generation for election system As we know how to vote online. But we have created a software which ,automatically allocate the job for the...