iBall Andi 5.5N2 Quadro Features And Price Unwrapped In India

iBall has been steadily launching a host of new smartphones in the Indian market. The latest entry from the company is iBall Andi 5.5N2 Quadro - an Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system running smartphone that has Dual SIM support and good battery life. iBall has received good response with its Andi series of smartphones and have thus ventured into another phone to update it. The phone features a 5.5 inch display with 1280x720 pixel resolution and comes powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. The 3G network on this smartphone supports up to 42MBPS of downlink speed. Furthermore this device boasts a massive 2,500mAH battery and comes with Dual Stereo Speakers.

More on the iBall Andi 5.5N2 tech specs list, we find a 12 megapixel rear camera with auto focus and LEF Flash as well as a 2 megapixel front camera. On the storage front, the smartphone provides 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage with the microSD card expansion slot. Connectivity options on this smartphone cum phablet include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, EDGE, GPS and Micro-USB.

iball-andi-5.5-n2-quadro

The phone should face competition from other Indian smartphone maker brands with phones such as - Spice Pinnacle Stylus Mi-550, Karbonn Titanium S9, Gionee Gpad G3, XOLO Q1000 and Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 or A117 Magnus. The phone is priced at Rs. 13,799 and is available on online retailers such as Snapdeal, Shopclues and eBay. How do you like the phone's features? Share your thoughts with us on iBall Andi 5.5N2 Quadro in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Qualcomm today announced a new 64-bit chipset for mobile phones that are high-volume and entry-level. Called the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, here we have a chipset developed using the 28nm process...
I've just gone through a post on businessweek.com and I was surprised to hear about it. Microsoft's Apple Investment: The Worst Deal of Them All? What do you think about...
Engineers are the core of entrepreneurship but the front end problems arise with legal hitches. Many startups fail in absence of proper compliance. Many vanish with bad contract deals. But...
Liquefied Natural Gas or LNG is fast gaining the interest of many people in different countries as we fight for an alternative source of energy in the fight against the...
Hello Friends I am doing my final year mechanical engineering... I got an Industrial Project.. A furnace door is opened and closed repeatedly to charge and discharge the steel block...