IAN Workshop International Patenting Strategies - 18th February 2011 Bengaluru

IAN Incubator has initiated a series of workshops for entrepreneurs across different cities to educate aspiring entrepreneurs and start-ups on challenges faced by them and help them in tackling these challenges better.

"International Patenting Strategies " is the next workshop on the series

Speakers

Arjun Bala, Managing Partner Meta Yage IP Strategy Consulting

Arjun Bala is a registered patent agent in India since 2004. He specializes in counselling technology startup companies on integrating IP issues into their business plans and strategies and leveraging patents as assets and for competitive advantage. Previous to founding Meta Yage, he established India Operations for a US patent law firm where he worked for silicon valley based startup companies and VCs, as well as MNC companies with R&D centers in Bangalore. He has been trained by leading US patent attorneys on US patent prosecution and patent due diligence for Venture Capital Investment. He holds an Integrated MSc in Chemistry from IIT Bombay, and a diploma in IP Law from IES, Bombay.

Mohammad Rahman,Registered patent attorney and Principal, Rahman LLC

Mohammed Rahman is a principal in the US patent law firm Rahman LLC based in Washington DC and he is a registered patent attorney. He earned a Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Maryland Baltimore County in 1995. He earned a Juris Doctor degree from the Villanova University School of Law in 1999 while simultaneously earning a Masters in Business Administration from Villanova University’s College of Commerce and Finance in 1999, where he was named to the Beta Gamma Sigma national honor society. Mr. Rahman is a member of the Maryland State Bar, and is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

Key Takeaways

International patenting using Paris Convention and Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) routes
Patent law in the US with an emphasis on the software, internet and telecommunications domains

Registration fees : Rs. 500 per delegate ( Inclusive of Service Tax)

Gala Networking Lunch, 1 PM Onwards

To Register: #-Link-Snipped-#

Email: #-Link-Snipped-# or Call: +91-11-4075 5716 / +91 8800814256 for more details

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

STED in association with CAREERGREW and rajamahendra college of engineering organizing a recruitment drive for IBM TECH SUPPORT FOR HELP DESK Job Role: IT Helpdesk – Technical Support Associate Eligibility:...
Hi friends i want to attend any workshop in march 1st weak ,so is there any workshops in march and may.
Lets Celebrate the great Inventor of the most used "Electric Buld" , Thomas Edison's birthday! 🎉🎉 Thomas Edison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hello guys..😀 i am shubhankar deshkar from nagpur. i am currently studying at shri ramdeobaba kamla nehru engineering college. i am in 3rd year electrical engineering. i love singing. i...
hey people..we have the Harmonica conference again at the institution of engineers in nagpur. it will commence tomorrow at 10.30 am. topics related to harmonic mitigation will be discussed. i...