i'am keen on paper presentations

hi everybody,
i'am a new comer and i ask this question as to how to start with a paper presentation i have no idea about what it is but want to do it. if you want me to be specific i'am interested in communication and microcontrollers.can anyone help me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dushyanth.s
    hi everybody,
    i'am a new comer and i ask this question as to how to start with a paper presentation i have no idea about what it is but want to do it. if you want me to be specific i'am interested in communication and microcontrollers.can anyone help me.
    We can help you with your paper presentation. Microcontrollers is a big subject. What are you planning to do?
  • dushyanth.s
    dushyanth.s
    i'am sorry for being so general.any way i'am interested to do a paper presentation as i was told by my teachers that it would be an added advantage to my career.but none told me what it is and how to go about it.
    i'am just starting 4th year and i'am yet to learn microcontrollers.am i able to explain you about my situation?😕could you help me with the steps involved in presenting a paper?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dushyanth.s
    i'am sorry for being so general.any way i'am interested to do a paper presentation as i was told by my teachers that it would be an added advantage to my career.but none told me what it is and how to go about it.
    i'am just starting 4th year and i'am yet to learn microcontrollers.am i able to explain you about my situation?😕could you help me with the steps involved in presenting a paper?

Yes, I understand your problem. Thanks to our educational system [​IMG] .

If you aren't yet introduced to microcontrollers, CE would be nice place to learn about it from CEans. We've fantastic electronics fellas with us. In my opinion, jumping into a paper presentation just for the heck of it won't do any good.

But if you are convinced that you SHOULD have at least one paper presentation on your resume; here are the steps you might want to follow:-

1. Search CE Forums for a topic that is both innovative and interesting.
    2. Do some primary search on Wikipedia, come up with your questions.
    3. Post your questions on CE Forums and discuss them with CEans.
    4. Evolve your ideas and know as much as you can about the topic.
    5. Present the paper.
    6. Happy you -> [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everybody.. i m nandhakumar pursuing my final year (mct) in skcet, coimbatore..
PaGaLGuY.com has posted an article on their front page titled "Shocking Video: Indian Institutes of Tasteless Swearing" Read it here: PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT,...
Most of us have debated on this topic with our friends. Now let's see what engineers from all over the world have to say about this topic!
One fresh engineering graduate asked this question to me - "What should be my career objective?", "I need to write it in my resume". I'm very sure each one of...
That's my question to all great automobile/mechanical engineers out there! The question popped up in my mind after watching the Yamaha R15 - the bike with stunning looks and a...