IAF or IT

I have been selected for IAF technical branch as a Flying Officer.I am not very patriotic or that kinda person.I just gave the exam simply.I am a computer science engineer and currently working in TCS.Friends please give your suggestions as to whether i should join or not.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    tech..savy
    I have been selected for IAF technical branch as a Flying Officer.I am not very patriotic or that kinda person.I just gave the exam simply.I am a computer science engineer and currently working in TCS.Friends please give your suggestions as to whether i should join or not.
    The bigger question is, what would you like to be? A software engineer or a pilot?

PS: What's with Patriotism?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    tech..savy
    Those are 2 completely different domains. 😕
    If you hate your job & looking for doing something new then go for it. Why in the world would you do something 'simply' if you don't want to do it ultimately?

PS: IMHO One should love his/her own country.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Get the taste of the French culture at Supinfomania 2011’s French Evening. Enjoy performances from French Street Dancers and more! Venue: Activity Area DSK Supinfocom Manjri, Near Loni Toll Plaza...
Quote: Punkin Chunkin is the premier event for finding out who can throw and shoot a pumpkin the farthest – and the huge cannons powered by compressed air and built...
We have a 150MW steam turbine with specific steam consumption of 3.16 T/KWH.However actual steam consumption when measured is 3.4T/KWH. Steam pressure & temp is 140kg/cm2 540deg celsius respectively. What...
When turbine is operated at constant inlet steam pressure or variable pressure mode,steam consumption drops or increases. What is the reason & why?😕
hi guys,i have small doubt ....the doubt is regarding the performance issueconsider a table contains 100 columns  ... i have created a view named "VIEW_A" with 100 columns  and another view with 10 columns named its as VIEW_B...now i am extracting 10 columns of the data from the table using table like ------> select col1,col2,.....col10 form  table same using view ----->select col1,col2,.....col10 form  VIEW_Afor view with less columns   -------------> select * from VIEW_Bnow in the above queries which one will exectue faster with less memory buffer.......... ?