I wish to learn, understand and apply the fundamental analytical manual methods of designing a centrifugal fan for any given application and volume and pressure requirements. Please help

Have 45+ years of rich experience on fans and boilers. Willing to extend my services

Replies

• kuppuswamy anantharaman
    kuppuswamy anantharaman

I have raised this question. I want to get some answers and guuidelines

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Hello #-Link-Snipped-#‍  Welcome to CrazyEngineers. This webinar might help you understand the design of centrifugal fans -

Webinar Centrifugal Fan Design - YouTube

Do ask what questions you have. Are you looking for study material?

Tagging #-Link-Snipped-#‍ Sir for further help.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Have been trying to post a reply for a while. Not going.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

With 45+ years of fan experience behind you, you should be the one guiding. There is a lot of info available on this. Please see if any of this is useful:

Webinar Centrifugal Fan Design - YouTube

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Please cut and paste the link. The link itself does not get posted.

kuppuswamy anantharaman

Thanks everyone for their replies.

I want to do without the help of CFD. I want to do this as a student learning and doing in a class room.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Off topic: #-Link-Snipped-#‍ sir, I am unable to reproduce the issue you are facing. I tried with the link that you sent through mail. I however think I've an idea to reproduce the issue (it could be related to an associated functionality on CE); but it will take some time. I apologise for the inconvenience this is causing. ? 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Something very curious. I could not post a link. I posted again delinking the link, which went. I saw the reply.

But that is missing now.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Let me try again.

https://scholar.google.co.in/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=Design+of+centrifugal+fans

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

It is true. Reply with a link is not getting accepted. What I do not understand is that I had posted the above as a plain text earlier and saw it in the thread. 

But it is missing now.

kuppuswamy anantharaman

Thanks for the reply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5gvvb4845vbnzr/world%202050.mp4?dl=0
Now’s the time to start planning a racing competition for autonomous cars. Let’s see if these robotic vehicles can handle the challenge.   http://www.machinedesign.com/community/cars-start-your-engines?NL=MACD-001&Issue=MACD-001_20180529_MACD-001_941&sfvc4enews=42&cl=article_2_b&utm_rid=CPG05000000559845&utm_campaign=17556&utm_medium=email&elq2=10fcf69ab53b4afe98821fd29184cd84
Anyone knows a list of government jobs suited for engineering graduates who have less than 60%? Let's build a list here.