I want to learn AVR & PIC ocntrollers.

Hi everyone! I want to learn AVR & PIC controllers from basics.
So please suggest me how & from where to start???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Er.Saumil
    Hi everyone! I want to learn AVR & PIC controllers from basics.
    So please suggest me how & from where to start???
    Get books on the topics and start. I'm sure there are plenty of books about those topics.
  • rohit_jun22
    rohit_jun22
    try the datasheets...they prove really useful..i have these..hope they prove useful 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Agree with Robot, Go thorugh the datasheet first. Then you can get some development board for Atmel or PIC.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm facing a problem accessing webpages. I'm unable to access a few websites. The error message requires me to do this: Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your...
I am basicaly Fire safety consultant. I am in Fire protection system exicutions, Designs, Estimates and training etc. You are welcome to clarify about Fire protection sytem guidelines etc regards,...
😀 hello crazy engineers ..... i am varsha a 2nd year ece student and wanna a part of this community ..😎 after 2 years of engineering now i realized that...
Hi, I just came to know about CE and found it interesting and joined immediately.
I am not able to resize picture when inserting from link or uploading it. Is this bug ?? Also it shows whole code for a moment in advance option. If...