I Want to develop a fantasy cricket app. can any one suggest me what kind of features are necessary for it.

i just want to know which is the best time to launch this app, what are the must have features  include in it, what is the cost to develop this app.

Replies

• Arun Goyal
    Arun Goyal

K5tW-IPL.jpg

Hi Aditi,

It's a great idea as fantasy sport trend in India is growing day by day, although; It is already multi-billion dollar industry globally. Developing a mobile app and Identifying a business modal can be a daunting task. Moreover a robust marketing strategy is the ultimate requirement to make it successful ...

Given below blog posts will give you a brief about how to develop a fantasy cricket app, Legal aspects and what is the best upcoming time to launch one.....For the marketing ....You can take help from crazyengineers discussion board

Why 2019–20 is best season to launch a Fantasy Cricket App? | HackerNoon

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Sometimes, we do allow advertisements. But don't overdo it, folks. ? 

• Reshma Sree
    Reshma Sree

All advertisement links removed by Moderator.  

• Mohit Patil
    Mohit Patil

#-Link-Snipped-# launch it in the June - August season when the college holidays are going on. You will get lot of people to participate. Is your app ready? Give me the link. Want to try it. 

• Shikha Jain
    Shikha Jain

Hello Aditi,

This is the best time for you to launch your Fantasy cricket app and you should include the following features in your cricketing app:

• Easy signup from Facebook, Google account or just using phone number

• Provide joining bonus

• Easy withdrawal policy

• Covering major cricketing events

• Cashback offers on first deposit

• Free games to improve your skill set

• Bonus cash on weekly and monthly basis

• Customer Support

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When the admissions to CDAC PG diploma courses starting for the coming batch 2019 ? And also kindly share the placement scenario at CDAC Noida. 
The message is then displayed onto the LCD. Can you write me a code for the same? 
Please suggest me which field will suit me. Or else will I have to pursue M.tech in computer science
I want the information about PG-DBIHI(Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation& Health Informatics) course of CDAC.Is this course is useful for job ?