I want to create password protected HTML file in java ?

While saving report in HTML format,i want to make it password protected for security reason using java.(Don't want to use JavaScript )
Can you give me the solution for this ??

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    .htaccess?
  • avii
    avii
    will this be a local file or file on a server?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote SABIC, Kringlan Composites and other industry partners are working to further advance the development of the world’s first thermoplastic composite wheel. This ground breaking innovation leverages SABIC’s proprietary ULTEM...
Just got my betacoin for mailbox app, developed by Dropbox guys. The beta coin allows you beta access to the upcoming mailbox app meant for OSX / Mac machines. I...
Life's Good, aka LG electronics will announce two mid-range Android phones at the IFA event in Germany - LG L Bello and LG L Fino. While we love the names...
If one is unavoidably stuck in a job with a tough boss, strategies to manage the situation are needed. Conversely, when one becomes a boss, it is necessary to avoid...
North Carolina State University (NCSU) researchers have tried to develop a cybernetic moth or biobot that can be electronically controlled. The experts implanted the electrodes into the thorax of a...