1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

I want to create a Jarvis type AI and Face Recognition Technology in a single project.

Question asked by Divy Tripathy in #Do It Yourself on Aug 23, 2019
Divy Tripathy
Divy Tripathy · Aug 23, 2019
Member of CrazyEngineers

Hi, I'm final year CSE student. I've little bit knowledge about AI. For my final year project I want to create Jarvis type AI and also using of Face recognition technology in a single project. Please suggest me some ideas on how to develop such type of systems.

Posted in: #Do It Yourself
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 24, 2019
CEO @ CrazyEngineers, TEDx Speaker, Guitarist

That's going to be quite an ambitious project, @Divy Tripathy . My recommendation would be to start writing the features you'd like to have in your project and then figure out the technical requirements; choice of programming language and tools. 

Let's start by listing the features, shall we?

Divy Tripathy
Divy Tripathy · Sep 26, 2019
Member of CrazyEngineers

@Kaustubh Katdare sorry sir for delay in replying. Sir with the help of my technology I want to create Student Attendance Management System. The Features would be like it can save the students image in a database when it captures it picture so that his/her attendance would be mentioned every next period or every next class. Technology should be Python, AI, any DBMS. 

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 26, 2019
CEO @ CrazyEngineers, TEDx Speaker, Guitarist

@Divy Tripathy - This should be easily done with Amazon's Rekognition API Amazon Rekognition Image or Google's AI Vision Detect faces  |  Cloud Vision API Documentation  |  Google Cloud

The API is simple and straightforward to use. I believe you should be able to get your work done within their 'free tire'. 

You'll have to train the system with a sample data of images from your student images library. The API is capable of recognizing the images in near-real time. 

If you are well versed with Python, all you need to do is write code to interact with Amazon or Google API and handle rest of the system. Leave the image recognition to the APIs. 

Hope this helps. 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up