View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12795 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

I want to code:(

Please help me to code on my own . how to start?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Mar 17, 2016
Rashmi Janardhan
Please help me to code on my own . how to start?
Could you share the things you've done to learn coding? What various attempts have you made so far and why did they fail?
yeah I read most of the main concepts in java like oops concepts,overloading,overriding all such. i know theoretically but I am unable to write code and i am really scared of writing it
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Mar 17, 2016
@Rashmi Janardhan - Do read this post that I wrote a while ago -https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/what-is-the-best-way-to-learn-programming.85186/

Let me know if you find it useful. If you have any specific questions after reading it, post them here.
Sanyam Khurana
Sanyam Khurana • Mar 17, 2016
Rashmi Janardhan
yeah I read most of the main concepts in java like oops concepts,overloading,overriding all such. i know theoretically but I am unable to write code and i am really scared of writing it
You might read million of books or watch hundreds of tutorial; you won't learn to code. And I can guarantee that! The only way to 'learn coding' is to DO IT.

Have faith; practice daily. When you read from books, don't just skim over the code blocks, write them on your own and execute them. Try to understand what is happening. Tweak that block of code and execute again.

Did anything change? So what exactly lead to that change?

While you do a little bit brain storming over this, and do this thing regularly; I bet you won't ask this question "I want to code" rather you'll be coding 😀

Share this content on your social channels -