i want to about cdac and carrier opportunity in electronics field

I have completed my engineering with electronics and communication.
Plzz tell me more about cdac and informed me about jobs in my field...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shubhamrathore420
    Plzz tell me more about cdac and informed me about jobs in my field...
    In order to get more information about CDAC, please visit the official CDAC website. You will get all the information you need on their website. For jobs, you will have to register on popular jobs portals.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any such feature available? I have seen people directly contacting the people they follow? Can you please guide me how to use these feature if available?
Personal congratulations to kautabh and Ankita and everyone behind the team. If I am not mistaken long back, may be around 2011, I had suggested a marketplace for CE. Good...
Keeping a reference to my undergrad course, while we entered the world of industrial instrumentation, we were introduced to a particular sub-topic known as instrumentation in a hazardous area. Although...
Micromax has released its latest flagship device, Canvas Unite 4 Plus at a price of Rs 7,999 across all leading online stores in India. The device has exclusively been unveiled...
Is data Scientist a good career option? What is the future of a data scientist? what pay should a data scientist expect? what is the nature of work given to...