I want mini project using for java script

😕 HI EVERYBODY, I AM NEW MEMEBER OF THIS FORUM, I AM STUDYING BCA FINAL YEAR, I WANT TO MAKE A MINI PROJECT, SO PLEASE ANY ONE CAN SUGGESTS ME TOPICS, I WANT TO MAKE A PROJECT USING ANY ONE OF THIS LANGUAGE JAVA SCRIPT OR VB SCRIPT, SO PLEASE HELP ME.

THANKS

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum ! Please do not use CAPITAL letters.
    How about developing a software for your college library system?
  • kurtdaniel
    kurtdaniel
    try your computer skills in my MINI car..it may work probably..you can think of a way on how to eliminate the use of catalytic converter by the use of computers..
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    logu28
    😕 HI EVERYBODY, I AM NEW MEMEBER OF THIS FORUM, I AM STUDYING BCA FINAL YEAR, I WANT TO MAKE A MINI PROJECT, SO PLEASE ANY ONE CAN SUGGESTS ME TOPICS, I WANT TO MAKE A PROJECT USING ANY ONE OF THIS LANGUAGE JAVA SCRIPT OR VB SCRIPT, SO PLEASE HELP ME.
    THANKS
    yes ofcourse Library management sys is a good one... but with java script or vbscript itself could you create a project? it is just a client side scripting language..you need to work on some server side languages like servlets, jsp also,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some fun short vids by Texas Instruments. What would life be without engineers? 😀 Thank an Engineer Which reminds me, I wonder how our CE Song is going?
I am facing a problem in my computer that whenever I double click on folder to open, a search window is opening instead of folder. This is happening in sub...
Hello all , I want to know what is meant by a coupling capacitor? I googled up to find that In analog circuits, a coupling capacitor is used to connect...
Hi, can any one Please tell me how to calculate ROM size for the source code. E.g:- Imagine my source code is 1000Lines of Code. What shall be the ROM(Microcontroller)...
hi friends. I am going to do project on minimizing the power consumption.so by running the air cooler with solar energy.plz tell me comments and suggestions on this project........