I want fresher resume template to apply for companies..Anybody can give the link

I'm IT fresher. I want fresher resume template to apply for companies..Anybody can give the link

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, did you look here before posting your thread: #-Link-Snipped-# ?

I hope it works for you.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    thanks bigk.I saw that thread. The resume format is simple. I want some other better than this.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    csiscool
    thanks bigk.I saw that thread. The resume format is simple. I want some other better than this.
    You can get fancy resume templates on Microsoft Office Template sites. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    ok.I want well formatted one,,with some little designs.can anybody post the link
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Csiscool, Design and graphic part of resume are good for attraction and nothing else!
    If you prepare your resume as suggested in the link provided by Biggie , that is pretty much sufficient!
    The template is important but never waste time or thing of high end designs for the resumes! The content which is provided in RESUME is more important!

And, make your own design its better than copying from somewhere else!
  • vishu445
    vishu445
    Yes, I do agree with English-Scared. The template is self explanatory and shows professionalism.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the resume was created with the 'fresher' perspective in mind. Lot of fresh graduates do not have a lot to add to the resume apart from the basic, minimum required things. The resume can easily be converted into txt format for submissions to job search engines (quite handy!).
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I done my resume by using CE Resume Template.๐Ÿ˜€
    It is simple and pretty good. I liked it.
    And I am much confident that our CEans wont suggest if it is not good. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I have also download resume template ,it is good

@ csiscool .just register in some job portal like naukri.com ,they will mail you some resume templates then choose anyone of your choice ๐Ÿ˜€
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    ok..guys thanks for the nice responses. I will use it..I thought to have academic details in table format .
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    guys, I downloaded the ce-doc format. But the address exceeds one line guys..will it be a problem?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    csiscool
    guys, I downloaded the ce-doc format. But the address exceeds one line guys..will it be a problem?
    Not an issue. You may split it into two lines. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    csiscool
    Same thing with me. ๐Ÿ˜€ I made it to 2 lines.

Biggie: Can you tell me exactly who prepared this CE-Resume template. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    One of my friend is about to appy for BPOs. Does really, the way that Programmer Resume designed is enough for BPO persons also ah? What are all specially needed for BPO professionals?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The template it generic. You just have to update the relevant sections.
  • heather
    heather
    If you are looking for a link to a template then that should be easy.
    A simple Google search turns up the top two.
    I use the first one and they have many templates for resumes, cover letters and lots more.
    They should fit the bill. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any jobs related to applied electronics & instrumentaion engineering?????plz suggest me.........
I normally seen that all windows are attached with a name NT... Can anybody tell that in WINDOWS NT for what NT stands for??
If we neet to restart the explorer.exe we generally open taskmanager go to new task and type explorer.exe and ok.. This will restart explorer.exe. Alternatively To do so, copy-paste the...
Sometimes when i run my media player a message is displayed color scheme changes to basic scheme why it happen so why it doesnt support the currently working scheme. remember...
Come April 15, India will join an elite club of five other nations having the cryogenic engine technology that would give enhanced power to its rockets to lift off into...