I want challenging TASK

Hello sir,

I want to do different challenging project, pls give me some opportunity.but that didnt do before.
This my challenging i want grow up ,pls help he.now i am in ideal stage.....

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Anandhan001
    Hello sir,

I want to do different challenging project, pls give me some opportunity.but that didnt do before.
    This my challenging i want grow up ,pls help he.now i am in ideal stage.....
    May be if you specify in what particular domain you want to try something, what all previous experience you have, would help in better understanding of your problem.

And people could reply you solving your queries?
  • Anandhan001
    Anandhan001
    java domain sir, But i dont have previous experience. give idea for starting my project. that should be innovative.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    How about building a rocket and launching it of to Saturn.
  • lal
    lal
    Sometimes we feel it like that. As if everything has reached its peak. That is, but, because we are trying to make something from nothing. It is like, we are sitting in a car and simply pressing the accelerator pedal without starting the engine. We gotta start it first. Only then can we move forward.

You don't have to (or wait to) start with a very innovative 'new' idea always. Even, doing the usual thing would lead us through numerous challenges. We can choose to brainstorm for a new idea to cross it then.

Necessity is the mother of invention. And we realise our necessity when we are not idle. Just start doing anything or go with a typical project that might already be successfully carried out. In the middle, I assure you, you'd find your directions.

Good luck buddy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

small epc companies in India do they recruit as an intern or apprentice in their company if i`m having a thorough basic knowledge of piping detail engineering. where to look...
apart form general mechanical engineering world how mechanical engineer can think of innovative idea in field of automation,programming,computer languages,renewable energy. need to brainstorm in these topics where to search for...
hi everyone,
If you haven't thought of artificially intelligent beings could replace fielders in a cricket match or baseball players, the ongoing research at the Learning Algorithms and Systems Laboratory at EPFL...