i-Wallets Come To Your Rescue

I recently had to go through the “All Lost” period since I lost my wallet. Losing your wallet at the beginning of the month can be devastating and it was more than that because it had my driving license, college ID and moreover my ATM cum Debit card. This is a common case with most of the college students. Forgetfulness is in their blood.

[​IMG]In fact, according to 2009 Identity Fraud Survey Report, it has been found that the maximum online thefts have occurred due to the loss of the ATM/ Debit/ Credit cards and the main cause behind this is the theft or robbery of the wallet. But there is good news for all you people as we now have a wallet which recognizes its owner.

Known as i-Wallets, these look like any other normal wallet on the first view. However, the amazing i-Wallet is equipped with a few tech-savvy features that sets it apart from the rest. These wallets allow access to only one person by identifying their fingerprint. i-wallet comes with a biometric fingerprint reader that opens with your fingerprint scan. And if you want more security then you also can link your i-Wallet with your cellphone via Bluetooth as stated by #-Link-Snipped-#.

If your i-Wallet goes 10-15 feet away from your cellphone, you will hear a loud alarm from your cellphone.  So you’ll always know about the where about of your mini treasure. Even teenagers who’d want to take some advantage of their father snoring hard on the couch will have to face disappointment.

[​IMG]

The wallet has a hard outside case made up of plastic composites incorporated with a biometric reader and is tamper resistant. Linking of the wallet with the cellphone prevents you from forgetting either of the device at any place, be it a theater or a restaurant. Even theft of the wallet will be of no gain to the thief as the wallet will refuse him access to anything inside it. The company’s product protects user privacy & their technology is a licensable design that can be integrated into OEM products.

The wallet which comes in 3 models viz; the carbon fiber model, the fiber glass model and the polycarbonate model ranges from $299 to $599.95. The extremely smart device comes in a variety of colors like Black, Blue, Silver Metallic, Multi-color and many more. So, it simply means that if you have a lot of cash in your pockets or in your bank accounts and a forgetful memory, this is the thing for you. What do you think?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With every passing day, the amount of gases and by that the heat emitted by power generation stations to the environment is increasing. We all know that it is practically...
HP has finally entered the war-zone with its WebOS powered TouchPad. The battlefield is already full with the two big rivals, Apple and Google with their own proprietary tablet operating...
If you are among those people who turn on their PC's only to log in to their Facebook or Twitter account then you should definitely give a try to 'Flock'...
Youngsters all over the world have to face continuous nagging from their parents on the excessive use of their cell phone. The money slipping away along with the time is...
With the growing technical extravaganza the global scenario is changing day by day. Things, which were once thought to be impossible are today available at everybody’s disposal. As we are...