I skipped summer training. Is it a good decision?

hello,
i hav jst completed my 2nd yr in civil...
and hav decided to skip training dis yr..
is it a wise decision????????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear urvashi, welcome to CE Forums. Please refrain from using SMS text on CE Forums.

Could you tell us why did you skip training? I personally don't think its a big deal. You can always try for summer training next year.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    it's no big deal urvashi ๐Ÿ˜€
    some universities ask us to do an summer training for a month before you graduate.
    in that case you can split it like 2 weeks for the summer after the second year and the other two weeks the next year... because that's what i'm doing.
    or if you think that the summer training at the sites wont help you at the moment then try the certification courses on some softwares ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day Happy Birthday Slashfear !!!๐ŸŽ‰ :myparty: -CB
hi , i am pursuing B.Tech. in electronics and comm. eng. in 3rd year. I want to get the information about how to prepare for the core sector job examination.๐Ÿ˜•
Looks like Pakistan government is getting very strict about social networks and the content. Following ban on YouTube and Facebook; Pakistan Government has now banned Twitter. Over 450 sites were...
can anyone tell me which institute in chennai provides the best training for embedded systems
someone help me to choose my project.