I secured above 60% throughout career but in 12th I got 52% can I get a job in IT company

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Yes, you can. You'll have to look for companies that don't consider HSC marks. Once you gain some experience, your performance in engineering or 12th won't matter at all. Your aim should be to find an entry in the industry so that you can acquire experience and develop your skills-set.

All the best!

• Jyotirmaya Pati
    Jyotirmaya Pati

Thnxxx Sir... For Ur information.. sir I m in bbsr now continuing MCA .&  I want to build my career in java so sir as of now how I prepare myself to get a job plz share me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all,I am a 2012 passed out EEE graduate and completed M.Tech in 2016 aged 28. Currently I am working in a PLC automation field , but problems I am...
Hi, I want to sell my 10 working PHP projects this projects includecomplete package of project Websites for php with source code1) Voting System2)Assignment management3)event management4) Job-scope5)Project management6)Student support system7)online...
I AM JUST STARTED LEARNING AI. BUT IT IS TAKING TIME, I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND OUT FROM WHERE I SHOULD START TO GIVE FRUITFUL RESULT I DO NOT ...
Today's The New Indian Express - Bengaluru carries an item on 78 Engineering Courses being shut down in about 35 engineering colleges including some major ones because of lack of...