i require the puzzles with interview

hai friends. i require puzzles frequently asked in interview with their answers .i am in need for preparing for my interview pls help me.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Some interview puzzles with solutions

You are given two candles of equal size, which can burn 1 hour each. You have to measure 90 minutes with these candles. (There is no scale or clock). Also u r given a lighter.

Ans: First light up the two ends of the 1st candle. When it will burn out light up one end of the second candle. (30+60=90)

Try the similar problem to measure 45 minutes.

Ans: First light-up the two ends of the 1st candle and one end of the 2nd candle. When the 1st candle will burn out ,then light up the both ends of the 2nd candle. (15+30=45)

How it is possible to place four points that are equidistant from each other?
    OR
    U r a landscape designer and your boss asked u to design a landscape such that you should place 4 trees equidistance from each other.
    (Distance from each tree to the other must be same)

Ans: Only 3 points can be equidistant from each other. But if u place points in the shape of a pyramid then its possible

You are given a cake; one of its corner is broken. How will u cut the rest into two equal parts?

Ans: Slice the cake separating top and bottom layer.

If one tyre of a car suddenly gets stolen.... and after sometime u find the tyre without the screws how will u make ur journey complete?

Ans: Open 3 screws, 1 from each tyre and fix the tyre.

How will you measure height of building when you are at the top of the building And if you have stone with you?

Ans: Drop the stone and find the time taken for the stone to reach the ground. find height using the formula
    s = a + gt ( s = height, a= initial velocity=0, g=9.8m/s, t = time taken)

Can u make 120 with 5 zeros?

Ans: Factorial (factorial (0)+factorial (0)+factorial (0)+factorial (0)+factorial (0)) = 120

There are three people A, B, C. Liars are of same type and Truth speaking people are of same type. Find out who is speaking truth and who is speaking false from the following statements:

a) A says: B is a liar.
    b) B says: A and C are of same type.

There are 9 coins. 8 are of 1 gm and 1 is of 2 grams. How will you find out the heavier coin in minimum number of weighing and how many weighing it will need?

Ans: 2 weighing ( Divide the number of coins into 3 parts at each weighing)
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hey CEan,just post the questions alone and then let our CEans, try t ogive answers after which you can give the right answer.That will be more interesting i guess?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @VP, the lady asked for questions and answers.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    @durga hey CEan, i am sorry i dint go through the first post.
    when i opened the page immediately the long post attracted me, πŸ˜”.I should have glanced properly ! πŸ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to ALL😁 what is my.h and string.h file in KEIL IDE.... how i can use these header files ..πŸ˜” plzz help me with any example code...
hi friends, Today i was studying about the transistors and logic gates then ,suddenly it strikes to my mind that can we have a computer that runs on light? As...
Can someone explain to me what is relocating loader in system programming and how is it different from other types of loaders?
If we try to define it, it is something like : A reprogrammable, multifunctional manipulator designed to move material, parts, tools, or specialized devices through various programmed motions for the...
I am a beginner in Windows API. I want to add a button to a window. Please share some light on Buttons in Windows API. πŸ˜€