I-quest 2011

Intelligence, Quality and Usability of Embedded Systems and Telecommunication (I-QUEST'11) will be held from 28th to 29th September 2011
at Annai Mathammal Sheela Engineering College, Namakkal District, Tamil Nadu.

Paper Presentations related to the topics:
WiMAX/4G
RFID
MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems)
VLSI/Embedded Systems
Cloud Computing
DSP/DIP
E-Waste
Witricity
and other relevant topics related to Electronics and Communication Engineering are accepted.

Last date for Intimation: 21st Sept 2011 and for Confirmation is 23rd Sept 2011.

Whiz-Quiz, Circuit Debugging, C-debugging, Gaming and Cultural Events will be held as well.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Criteria for Paper Selection:

1. 2 Candidates per paper are required from a college.
    2. Papers must be in the IEEE format.
    3. You can mail us the papers at #-Link-Snipped-#4. Also send us a hard copy to:
    The Convener,
    I-QUEST 2011,
    Department of E.C.E,
    A.M.S. Engineering College,
    Erumapatty P.O.,
    Namakkal District
    Tamil Nadu, India
    PIN: 637013

For further details visit: #-Link-Snipped-#

LAST DATE: 21st September 2011

P.S. Sorry for this last minute update.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Can I share this Info in our Site too?
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rupam Das
    Can I share this Info in our Site too?
    I've no problem with that. The last date is quite near though.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I-QUEST 2011 was a GRAND SUCCESS!!! On 28th September, we conducted the Paper presentations, Circuit Debugging, C Debugging and the Gaming Sessions. Today, we conducted the Quiz programme, Valedictory and then the Cultural Events. On the whole, the participants and students gave a good response, and the feedback obtained was awesome. The HOD and the staff members also stated that it was one of the best coordinated symposiums in the history of our college. Hats off to our team effort!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😭 anybody having e-books on Estimation and costing may kindly upload it here, pl....pl
if you llike it. its a passion for us. if you want to share it its itelligent booster to everyone.
Check out the media coverage here: [video=youtube;9zzmGJTYu3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zzmGJTYu3I&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Hi all, I am from Chennai. I am 2011 pass out B.Tech (Information Technology) graduate. Please do help me in finding a job in the field of IT in Chennai....
how to stop cars without pressing stop button or switch off button