I need the IS code 3812 :2003 part 1 & 2

HI EVERYBODY,
IM JUST NOW JOIN THIS SITE. I NEED HELP FOR MY PROJECT WORK IN MY FINAL YEAR CIVIL BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING.THAT FLY ASH BASED GEOPOLYMER CONCRETE.FOR MY PROJECT WOR I NEED THE IS CODE 3812 :2003 PART 1 & 2.IF ANYBODY HAVE THIS PLEASE SEND MY E-MAIL"".
thank you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. I wanna design a reduction gear box. I want to use 2 spur gears and a bevel pair.πŸ˜• Can anybody please tell me the method, or the step wise...
Hi, I'm doing my pre final year of Materials Science and Engineering in Anna University and we are gearing up for placements. We being the very first batch of materials...
Hi, Tata Nano's been launched in India. I wish to know if anyone's got a chance to test drive it? If yes, what's your review?
Hello everyone I am getting following error dialog while Installing XAMPP. While installing it was checked that no other server is already installed. I uninstalled all servers in my system...
Here's wishing CEan MaRo & Friendster7 a 😁VeRy HaPpY BiRtHdAy!β€‹πŸ˜β€‹ May your dreams come true and you continue to rock the world of CrazyEngineers! 😁:music:πŸŽ‰:myparty:​