I need new project ideas on automation which will be helpful to society. Can anyone help me out?!

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Think of a wearable device that has a voice recognition facility. When the wearer is in major trouble and wants help (child , woman, senior or whoever) can send a call for help without having to operate a button or other physical contact by just voice commands or even shouts.

• Anwesha Rath
    Anwesha Rath

Can that device detect any type of sound and accordingly make a call to the respective place!!

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

The idea is given , think about the use cases, think about a simple use case when a person says help it should call one specific person? And develop on that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all,I am a 2012 passed out EEE graduate and completed M.Tech in 2016 aged 28. Currently I am working in a PLC automation field , but problems I am...
Hi, I want to sell my 10 working PHP projects this projects includecomplete package of project Websites for php with source code1) Voting System2)Assignment management3)event management4) Job-scope5)Project management6)Student support system7)online...