I need ideas for my final year project.

I am now in my final year and i need your suggestions and ideas to choose my FYP.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Irfan Muhammad
    I am now in my final year and i need your suggestions and ideas to choose my FYP.
    Everything you need is here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    try to make a software by which college will be in contact of every student at every time and it can remove the notice board because your software will sent the notices to the every student who needs it.
    if its cool please inform me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hyundai India has launched a unique mobile application called 'Hyundai Care' for both Android and iOS platforms, which offers real-time assistance to customers with service support, car service calculator, service...
Intex, the India smartphone manufacturer, has today officially launched two new smartphones in its Aqua series, called Intex Aqua HD and Intex Aqua i4. With a plan to increase sales...
I'm looking for recommendations on open source or free payroll management systems which startups can use. That being said, I'm open to paying a fee (reasonable) for managing payroll of...
Like a true engineer, if you love big machines; Large Hadron Collider in Geneva, Switzerland is the place to be. But the machine & place wasn't open for everyone to...
Today, The Reserve bank of India has put an end to 'Zero percent interest scheme' which are offered by banks for their customers who are purchasing goods through their credit...