I need help in finding a mechanical seminar topic??

Im a mechanical final year student and after completing my b-tech , im looking
forward to take NEBOSH certificate in safety.
I just want to know **what are the areas that will be included in NEBOSH which i studied in my engineering classes??
**secondly, does my seminar topic do any part in interview?

Replies

• Anjali Kulkarni
    Anjali Kulkarni
    Yes, your seminar will do the important role while your interview, I think you should prepare more on the basic, project details, seminar these are the main areas where most interviews focused. Be prepared and go with confidence that you will crack this interview.
    All the best!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There are many free webinars in the area of Operational Safety and Health. Two are coming up.
    You can see if you can get some ideas from them.
    Risk Management Strategies for EHSQ - Past, Present and Future
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    The Latest Construction Standards from OSHA and ASSE and Free Resources from CPWR
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anjali Kulkarni
    Anjali Kulkarni
    A.V.Ramani
    There are many free webinars in the area of Operational Safety and Health. Two are coming up.
    You can see if you can get some ideas from them.
    Risk Management Strategies for EHSQ - Past, Present and Future
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    The Latest Construction Standards from OSHA and ASSE and Free Resources from CPWR
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank you, sir, for giving this great resources lots of my friends want new topics for seminars it will help them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am Prashanth from Bangalore, I have graduated as an electrical engineer in 2016 and looking for a job in Ver badly from past one year. So will it...
how long, which language and which place is better for summmer training in 2018 for CSE 4th sem?
Hello, I built an FM receiver for NOAA Weather Radio awhile back. It works pretty well but there's an annoying howl out of the speaker when I turn up the...
Researchers at Yokohama National University in Japan have developed a technique to mass-produce “hair follicle germs” – cellular aggregates that can be implanted into the skin and allowing new hair...
I am currently studying the difference between thermoelectric generators and thermoelectric coolers. I found out that both types use the same kind of material. Then a thermoelectric cooler should be...