i need help for mini project

hiii iam 3rd year mechanical student...i need help in mini project..can u tell me which project is good to do project either production or design or r&ac...can u tell me urgent and send link for it ........

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Q 1: What are 10Base2, 10Base5 and 10BaseT Ethernet LANs ? Q 2:What is the difference between an unspecified passive open and a fully specified passive open? ๐Ÿ˜ Study as...
hello respected moderators "yesterday I create a thread for posting the updates of T-20 cricket world cup 2010" in the hobby center section can I also post updates over there...
hello to all members, i have a lead acid battery of 4 volt and .8ah rating i use it to glow led light in case of emergency i want to...
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]1. In a lottery there are 35 tickets in all, 10 bearing prize numbers and 25 [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]are blanks. A lady draws two tickets and random. What is...
Indian IT major, Cognizant is promoting over 15,000 associates (below manager level) across its global campuses. Effective May 01, 2010 the employees have assumed their new roles. Its also being...