I need help for a mic preamp project

hi guys

i have as a final year project to design and build a mic preamp. i choosed to use solid state topology for my project with the use of NE5534 opamp. my design has no transformers and it come in three main parts
Differential input
Variable gain control
Differential line driver
it's a 4 channel and it's supposed to be suitable for studio recordings
I am near finished it and i am in the stage of writting the report and i need some help about what i have to include. i hope that you as you are more expert and have more knowledge at audio engineering can help me by giving me some tips what i have to include because i'm really stuck with the techniques that are out there for line level amplification.

Thanks for reading
Im open to any advice at all.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Can you share your circuit diagram with us. may be after seeing that someone gets the idea that what you have to upgrade in your project. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing CEan Narayana Murthy a very happy & prosperous birthday from CE Community ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Lecture Series on Computational Methods in Design and Manufacturing by Dr. R. Krishnakumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Madras. [video=youtube;aTYkacwOZl0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTYkacwOZl0[/video]
Do not judge anything prior before reading this. But yes only give your correct opinion with cool and calm mind. It may also happen that the lecturer is trapped in...
Four Engineers and a Broken Car There are four engineers travelling in a car; a mechanical engineer, a chemical engineer, an electrical engineer and a computer engineer. The car breaks...
What browser are you using? Which is the best according to you?