I need an final year project proposal based on telecommunication

I need an final year project proposal based on GSM,PSTN or any thing appropriate to telecommunication engineering.

Replies

• c00lesh
    c00lesh
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#

Refer to the following site ,Ithink it might be helpful to you😎
    #-Link-Snipped-#

-c00lesh😁
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    Well we are against spoon feeding!

Hello...
    If you need a Final year project for telecommunication it is important that you indulge in something that interests you and that you are able to understand.EFY is actually a good magzine to start the search for a good project but i feel that it would not be or would be over at the final year level.You could refer the latest journals in your college or could talk with eminent authors of the telecomm books.The front page of any book generally has the address and email Id of the authors where you could contact them,take an appointment,and coverse with them about the latest happenings in the field.😎 Do write in if you cannot get any project through this.
  • Maysaa
    Maysaa
    Hi , my FYP is about GSM too, if u have any ideas for good project about GSM which is not complicated please please send them 2 me on my email .. i need an idea for the project as soon as possible ,, & please tell me any sites about the GSM that may help me ,,, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ,, thx alot
  • sumir_kumar
    sumir_kumar
    For pstn you should see the following link #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thanks for the link, sumir. Hopefully that'll help out some CEans here 😀
  • far-away
    far-away
    can some1 helpme in finding an idea 4 finl year project in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    krsgnanarathna
    I need an final year project proposal based on GSM,PSTN or any thing appropriate to telecommunication engineering.
    hey my friend
    see this list for getting GSM based project ideas
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sandy06
    sandy06
    hey can any one help me about the final year project on tele communications any topic which is gud and useful though it s tough
  • rishabh_jain
    rishabh_jain
    i need final project my topic in WIRELESS INTRUSION DETECTION
  • Sabugorhindo
    Sabugorhindo
    I'm also a final year student and I'm to design a project on ' AN ATTENDANCE DATABASE SYSTEM USING EMBEDDED WEBSERVER' please help me in ideas and information. plaese reply it's urgent
  • Mishra Gaurav
    Mishra Gaurav
    I need a new innovative project on communications or on Digital Signal Processing....Plz help me as soon as possible.......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mishra Gaurav
    I need a new innovative project on communications or on Digital Signal Processing....Plz help me as soon as possible.......
    Unfortunately, we can not provide ready made project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everybody i am new memeber of this forum i am studying in diploma 3rd year computer technology branch i want to make a mini project plz any one can...
Hello, Mates, just bought this amazing device and believe me it has some really impressive features. Am sure most of you must have surely heard of it and tried it...
Google Rocks! Many of the web searchers around the world use google as a superb search tool to satisfy all sorts of needs. But most of us are unaware about...
I need Some information that how to interface mobile with microcontroller (89c51) I have a serial cord and i know i need to use max232 in between but the problem...
If you know how to size a vacuum breakers in slurry pipe lines let me know? Thanks Rahul