krsgnanarathna
krsgnanarathna
Branch Unspecified
27 Jul 2012

I need an final year project proposal based on telecommunication

I need an final year project proposal based on GSM,PSTN or any thing appropriate to telecommunication engineering.
c00lesh

c00lesh

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
Hi krsgnanarathna

Refer to the following site ,Ithink it might be helpful to you😎
https://www.electronicsforu.com/electronicsforu/articles/research.asp

-c00lesh😁
integratdbrains

integratdbrains

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
Well we are against spoon feeding!

Hello...
If you need a Final year project for telecommunication it is important that you indulge in something that interests you and that you are able to understand.EFY is actually a good magzine to start the search for a good project but i feel that it would not be or would be over at the final year level.You could refer the latest journals in your college or could talk with eminent authors of the telecomm books.The front page of any book generally has the address and email Id of the authors where you could contact them,take an appointment,and coverse with them about the latest happenings in the field.😎 Do write in if you cannot get any project through this.
Maysaa

Maysaa

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
Hi , my FYP is about GSM too, if u have any ideas for good project about GSM which is not complicated please please send them 2 me on my email <Removed-ES>.. i need an idea for the project as soon as possible ,, & please tell me any sites about the GSM that may help me ,,, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ,, thx alot
sumir_kumar

sumir_kumar

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
For pstn you should see the following link Projects - Telephone related
Ashraf HZ

Ashraf HZ

Communications
10 years ago
Thanks for the link, sumir. Hopefully that'll help out some CEans here 😀
far-away

far-away

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
can some1 helpme in finding an idea 4 finl year project in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
sumith123

sumith123

Branch Unspecified
8 years ago
krsgnanarathna
I need an final year project proposal based on GSM,PSTN or any thing appropriate to telecommunication engineering.
hey my friend
see this list for getting GSM based project ideas
gsm based projects
gsm projects for final year
sandy06

sandy06

Branch Unspecified
8 years ago
hey can any one help me about the final year project on tele communications any topic which is gud and useful though it s tough
rishabh_jain

rishabh_jain

Branch Unspecified
8 years ago
i need final project my topic in WIRELESS INTRUSION DETECTION
Sabugorhindo

Sabugorhindo

Branch Unspecified
7 years ago
I'm also a final year student and I'm to design a project on ' AN ATTENDANCE DATABASE SYSTEM USING EMBEDDED WEBSERVER' please help me in ideas and information. plaese reply it's urgent
Mishra Gaurav

Mishra Gaurav

Branch Unspecified
6 years ago
I need a new innovative project on communications or on Digital Signal Processing....Plz help me as soon as possible.......
6 years ago
Mishra Gaurav
I need a new innovative project on communications or on Digital Signal Processing....Plz help me as soon as possible.......
Unfortunately, we can not provide ready made project.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.