i m 2015-2016 batch student..and i want to r

I want to register for TCS next step and as given in the registration process ..to login the mentioned link and to continue the process but...I don't have reference I'd or password to login and register..please can u help me to do registration

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am looking for list of reputed colleges in India that provides Embedded Systems Course in M.Tech on basis of industrial experence, please suggest? without GATE score
Hello sir.. I am Vinod H S, now I am studying in diploma final year in METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING. I intrusted to do degree in METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING. so may I now...
Tanmay Ratnaparkhe and his three friends from college - Suneet Kulkarni, Sneh Thakkar and Piyush Chavan, who were by now working in IT MNCs, decided to quit their jobs and...
The 150 year old Finnish company that was bought by Microsoft said at that time that they are hanging their shoes in cell phone industry so that they can work...
What is the physical significance of liftering done to an analog signal (particularly an audio signal)? What is its role pertaining to MFCC feature extraction process?