I love to dance

i just think if you are worried,vexed etc then just turn on the music and dance.that is the only thing that relaxes mind😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: dance

arti mishra
    i just think if you are worried,vexed etc then just turn on the music and dance.that is the only thing that relaxes mind😁
    I won't call 'Dancing' as my hobby. But I can definitely move around the dance floor. 😁
  • gauravtiwari89
    gauravtiwari89

I am prettttty bad at dancing
    Last time I danced I accidently punched my friend in the eye..πŸ˜’
    a bit restrained since then!!
  • arti mishra
    arti mishra

oh really these things happen in dance.
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819

I love dancing actually..I have injured myself many a times..trying those back flips and somersaults....but the spirit remains..!!
    Though i don;t go fr these stunts now.but yeah i can say that "I CAN DANCE"!!
    this quote of mine reminded me of the famous bollywood song"PAPPU CAN"T DANCE SALLA" ...lol..
    @ moderator..sorry for the language !!
  • technospartan
    technospartan

who is your favourite dancer cean arti?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain

The_Big_K
    I won't call 'Dancing' as my hobby. But I can definitely move around the dance floor. 😁
    Hey Biggi !! What I remember you were a good dancer... Gang 2005 party.. ha ha ha

-crazy
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak

crazyboy
    Hey Biggi !! What I remember you were a good dancer... Gang 2005 party.. ha ha ha

-crazy
    Some body pulling the big legs huh? lol 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

crazyboy

-crazy
    It all depends on the DJ, you know. Otherwise, all I do is this step -> 😁

[​IMG]
  • Suman Mehta
    Suman Mehta

i love dancingg
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    i love dancing. i never missed our college cultural events.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    shiwa436

i just move here and there am a bad dancer πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shiwa436
    Got any videos on youTube? 😁
  • super_engine
    super_engine
    I love samba dance brazilian... 😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I love dancing especially ballroom😁
    Thank God I learned something about ballroom during my 3rd yr.high sch.

During the 1st sem we have this dancing competition. There is a mass demonstration during our foundation day in our school. The civil, mechanical, and electrical are in same group. We're really shy when we dance(center of attraction), the song we used is the "booty Music". We were boo that dayπŸ˜”!!!
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    Hey dance lovers, I love dancing too. I enjoy it. I never miss an opportunity to dance whether it is at a college festival, to the DJ's music or to the desi Sandal. I just can't help but shake a leg when I hear the music.😁
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    I Love dancing and can't stop my feet when am in mood. And the place where i dance most is my kitchen. lol
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    I like animation #-Link-Snipped-#
  • vinci
    vinci
    i uesd to dance in when alone at home while playing music in my pc.I dont dance as a hobby .just to entertain myself
  • luckyg
    luckyg
    In school days i used to dance...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all CEs I want to see an open Openion on this topic. GOD IS AN ENGINEER. so what you guys say?
This is Gaurav , I am currently in third year of my Computer Engineering. I have been a member of CE for two days now and i am absolutely loving...
Hey guys think about this! We all know that sound is one form of energy! SO why don we convert the sound energy to some useful form! Is it possible???
CEans! I'm happy to tell you that we feature on AllTop.com's newly added Engineering section! 😁 Our feed will appear at AllTop -> Engineering (scroll down) [Note that AllTop is...
Discuss the following announcement in this thread! https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/3784-ce-forums-alltop-com-new-post.html 😁😁