I just coudn't replicate it, no matter what. Please help noob.

Hello Friends,

Here is the link of video to replicate.

Super simple electric motor - YouTube

[youtube]64OB5FArM64[/youtube]

I have taken a circular cold steel shaft of 18mm dia and 1 ft in length, weight approx 400-450 gms attached 14 Nos 10mmx10mmx1/8 thick magnets on the top horizontally and 14 Nos on the bottom horizontally in opposite 1 line over the cold steel shaft. Please note these 2 lines of neo magnets are not touching each other as shown in video.

I got a new 9v battery and applied the current to shaft by a thick 3 core wire. But the shaft is not moving at all 😔 where am I doing wrong ?

Another issue is that I have a heavy duty battery as well which is used for my home inverter, but my battery vendor told me that if you apply + and - on a single shaft, the battery will explode or will get hot also ! 😔 How come they apply the plus and minus to the same shaft is puzzling me, I have not tried this setup on my home inverter battery yet. will this video setup run properly till the battery exhaust ? Is it good for battery health until the battery drain away ? or not ? I mean to say that if battery exhaust is the only problem then I can recharge it, but will battery explode or get hot ? is 9v sufficient for a cold steel shaft of my setup ? or higher #-Link-Snipped-# is needed for dc is another question.

One more thing which remained to say, i have put such a pole over the steel shaft by which the magnet attract the steel shaft. (on the line above the shaft and the line below the steel shaft)

OMG what is that blue colored wire below ? is that I am missing !

Please help this noob.

Thank you in advance.

Replies

• aspardeshi
    aspardeshi
    Hello Friend,

Ok.....Call this second video in this thread. Now please comment whether this below given second video is a proper connection.

Electric Rotor easy to implement - YouTube

[youtube]hGMxGhpRHzA[/youtube]

[Admin Note: Simply add the video code at the end of URL, viz. hGMxGhpRHzA in [youtube]codehere[/ youtube] to embed videos in posts. ]

Which video is better and proper one, the one given in the first post of the thread or the one given in this thread.

Your opinions are highly appreciated.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My intention is to utilize the Rodin coil to generate electricity by incorporating a neodymium sphere magnet at its core.
Come on CEANS... let's be human for once and help to preserve one of God's beautiful gifts to our earth... LET US SAVE THE TIGERS ! Our national animal is...
hi there guys, It is high time i try my hand on a mini project and i just came up with this idea of blue tooth enabled temperature sensor i...
I heard the commenter talk about 'Prima light' on Discovery Channel. Anyone knows what prima light is? Its used on the outer side of the buildings, so that the outer...
how can i get ubuntu source code.