I have won the first round of AppInnovation Contest! Wow!

I have had my sleepless nights from past one month, working and developing a new Image Processing Language IQL and a complete new framework for managing images, ImageGrassy(TM). Got it entered for AppInnovation contest organized by codeproject.com and won the first round.
For past one month I have been working on this system as if my life hangs on it. Competing with myself for building framework, testing, re testing, integrating.

It feels something, when you know you are among one of the top 300 programmers of the world. It means so much to me !

I coded about 700 unique image processing algorithms in a month and that is something that you cherish for rest of your life.
Winning an Ultrabook of INR 1,00,000 is of course a wow factor, but looking back at what I did and what way it could possibly affect thousands of researchers and programmers is something that is unbelievably thrilling.

As usual, could not find a better place than CE to unload my happiness!

Links:

Initial Article and Idea:
ImageGrassy: An Image Processing and Utility Tool - CodeProject

AppUp Product Link:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Video Link of Beta Testing Phase:

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Congrats to you #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congrats, friend! You make us proud! πŸ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Congratulation ! 😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Congratulations...πŸ‘
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Congrats..πŸ‘
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    congratulationsπŸ‘
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Waw great job πŸ‘
    That is a great accomplishment. You can breathe a sigh of relief after all your hard work. But remember not to relax too much. Keep your spirits up and keep soaring while the wind is beneath your wings. Don't dive just yet my friend.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-#. πŸ‘
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Congratulations my friend.You make proud and CE too. Now we have a world class programmer on ce Nd going forward there will be many such people on ce. Way to go...
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    Wow man...Congratulations!!!!!!πŸŽ‰I am so happy for you!! The Ultrabook doesn't hurt either I suspect!😁

But seriously speaking, I would like to know if I could get some advice on software development in VB.Net? I would be seriously indebted to you!!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Rupam Das
    For past one month I have been working on this system as if my life hangs on it. Competing with myself for building framework, testing, re testing, integrating.
    It feels something, when you know you are among one of the top 300 programmers of the world. It means so much to me !
    RD, That is great! Congrats with bells on.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Congrats again Rupam Sir, just got the time now to post it here! πŸŽ‰
  • avii
    avii
    Congratulations !!

I think you should tell us more about contest. Also I am not able to understand it properly, you built a new programming language ? Image Query Language ? But I when I click on the link it juts directs me to the app. So more details regarding this project would be awesome.

Congrats again ;-)
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    HI. Yes It was an App Innoation contest . So released as App. The Framework is based on IQL. you can find a few details in my code project article about the same
  • avii
    avii
    Can you provide me the codeproject link ? I couldn't find one here. Moreover I suggest you to update the thread with links so that it will be helpful to everyone πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wondering how much of a difference can leaving 'mobile data' setting on or off can make to the battery life of your phone. I noticed that if I let the...
I'm solving some problems based on law of parallelogram of forces. I completely understand the concept and how to prove that πŸ˜€ But I've one silly question, look at problem...
The Patent Analysis Management System portal https://ict-ipr.cdac.in, a single window interface for all Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) related activities in the ICT Sector, is getting very popular with researchers, academia...
How can I know which company offers implant training and When?How to approach?
i have gone through so many research papers but i didn't find that any paper on abrasive water jet cutting of High carbon steel. can we cut High carbon steel...