I have just completed BE CIVIL Engg.Finding difficult to go for site engineer position due to personal reason.Iam in a dilama whether to go in core civil field or software field. Pl.give me advice.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - I'd recommend having a look at the requirements and responsibilities of the jobs in core Civil engineering. That should give you some idea about the kind of job you'll get. If those don't look suitable, you might want to opt for software field. 

You haven't mentioned whether you are familiar with software programming languages or say any Civil / Structural engineering related software applications. If yes, that should be a good start.  

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have just given last semester exam of B.E. (Mechanical)I am unaware of what to do next. Should I search for a job or go for skill-related courses. What kind...
The past couple of years, the core CE team has been under heap loads of work trying to make the dream of the new, unified CrazyEngineers platform come true. And...
I have completed my BE in IT and also done Java developer course(4 months). I m not getting job in my domain. Most of companies need framework knowledge as well...