I have good score in my B. Tech and 10th but I scored only 55%in my intermediate

What I should do For applying in IT companies

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iam not able to understand the derivation given  in  "power electronics text book by M.H.Rashid.could you please help me.
I would like to know if ACCA after Btech mechanical engineering a good option..Also I've heard from my professors  that mtech can narrow down my job opportunities.Is it true?
hi, i am a civil engineer final year student , can you please suggest me an analysis and design project in structures? or any best topics related to structures.
I am a student of 2nd year electrical engineering from AIIE.I want to do some internships in my vacation.generally we have 15-20 days vacation after gtu exams.i want to know...
Design News says:”New product is believed to be the first commercially available 5G modeling tool since the finalization of the new 5G radio standard in June.”https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/mathworks-rolls-out-5g-modeling-and-simulation-package/80767756159682?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=6234&elq_cid=1069623