I have created many electronics stuffs and softwares.After btech what is right direction for me?

I have done my B.Tech from BIT MESRA ECE branch.I love innovating and creating stuff from childhood like designed working lift model,electronic puzzles, 6 wired 2 way led communication ..etc without any background knowledge or from any source.
In college life while studying ECE i created many electronics stuff on my own like -designed own whole working microprocessor in multisim using only basic gates,, function generator which can generate output voltage signal of any mathematical equation entered in less than Rs 100,, own PC oscilloscope in less than Rs 100,, autonomous controlled room model,,etc...
And also like coding and have created softwares like -software that can plot graph of any mathematical equations completely in C,,text to speech in C,, any sudoku solver in less than ms in C,, hotel software,, homeopathic doctor softwares,,games,,etc.. all in my clz life...now i ended working in small software company after my btech.i left it now since i dont like it . Now i dont know what should i do further?
What will be right direction for me..Plz help me..i need advice..

Replies

• Vicky14kumarabc
    Vicky14kumarabc
    ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian Government took a very bold step on November 8; announcing that the currency notes in denominations of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 have been withdrawn effective immediately. The...
Asus has launched its new smartwatch wearable, ZenWatch 3, for the Indian markets. The casing of the watch comes with a jewellery grade stainless steel finish. The watch powered by...
i have attached question in a image. please solve my query someone.
Think twice before crumbling a piece of paper because you might just have mistakenly distorted your future smartphone battery. Futuristic? Yes – Impossible? No. Instead of handling a heavy weight...
Found this gem on the Internet; you can't afford to miss it if you are an Apple user. If you are not an Apple fanboy; you won't certainly regret watching...