I have completed my engineering in 6 years

Hi...my name is pradeep, I am 2013 passout with CSE background and i have completed my 2 backlogs in the year 2015 and I got my graduation certification in April-2015. In this gap I have completed my Diploma in .NET at NIIT, but this doesn't helped me because at that time I did not have my graduation certificates. After completion of my graduation I was qualified in GAT exam and got admission in Master of Science in IT at JNTUniversity in June - 2015 and i will complete my PostGraduation by 2017. I want to be placed in an MNC. Am I eligible for the software job. I hope so, but the year gap makes me dipressed. Please guide me.
Thank you.

Replies

• Akhil C Joy
    Akhil C Joy
    Hi Pradeep,

Don't Worry at all. According to your description your course will be finished on 2017. So you have time to prepare yourself.
    • Develop your skill set. [Use edx, Noved, Khan academy, Code academy]
    • Different programming language.
    • Use R S Aggarwal for Verbal and non verbal reasoning.
    • Develop social and communication skill
    • A thriller CV

For more methods follow the link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pradeep Pps
    Pradeep Pps
    Thank you for your guidance Mr.Akhil.
  • Akhil C Joy
    Akhil C Joy
    Welcome Mr. Pradeep

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The nice people at Skin4Gadgets sent us a custom mobile skin for review and though I'm not a big fan of customizing the looks of my phone - I decided...
Nuclear Fusion is the mechanism by which perpetual and clean energy sources like the Sun and other stars are powered. Scientists around the world have been researching for more than...
When consumer drone manufacturer Parrot unveiled Disco at CES 2016, one of the highlights of it was the autopilot that would never let you crash it. Similar to this "Flight...
In this article, we will explore the pros and cons of career in teaching for engineers. B.Ed would be a requirement for career as a teacher even after getting your B.E/B.Tech degree in India.
In a bid to converge virtual and real world experience in mainstream computing, HP has announced Sprout Pro- an updated version of Sprout platform launched earlier. The new version will...