1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

I have completed my BE (Mechanical) in 2016 in GTU. Can I do B.Ed?

Question asked by solanki pratik in #Mechanical on Feb 17, 2019
solanki pratik
solanki pratik · Feb 17, 2019

Please give me right solution I'm going for teaching filed after b.e(mechanical). for teaching what should I do please give me best solution.

Posted in: #Mechanical
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 17, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

Yes, you can. You'll need B.ED in order to find a teaching job. What exactly is the problem you are facing? 

Radhika Deshpande
Radhika Deshpande · Feb 18, 2019
Rank B2 - LEADER

@solanki pratik  If you want to switch to teaching profession in engineering ,you need to have masters i.e either M.tech or M.E . Also valid GATE score  is required to do Master. 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up