i have a project and i need a help!!

Hello

my project is (( PC controlled Musical Insturement)) ,without AVR and we will use the

keyboard to enter the inputs so, i have to know about the serial communication logic

circuits to send the data using al keyboard to my circuit and i dont knw anything about

it, also how can i connect the inputs with different tones to one speaker ??😔

i need ur help quickly because i have only 10 days to finish my project .. thanks

Replies

• amro
    amro
    serial communication logic circuits !!

I have a project (( PC controlled Musical insturment )) and i will enter the inputs using pc keyboard so i dont knw anything about the serial communication ,can anyone help me!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey everyone, I've just completed my 3rd yr in B.Tech and have decided to make a humanoid as a 4th year project and thus for that I need some help...
Meaning: decree(especially one issued by a sovereign), official command Usage: The citizens welcomed this new edict with joy. Syn: mandate, injunction, announcement😁
CEans, CE is proudly associated with USA Science & Engineering Festival 2010. Official Website: USA Science & Engineering Festival Following information is taken from USA Science Engineering Festival Official Website...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...-usa-science-engineering-festival-2010-a.html
hi..this is ajay..i have just complted my b.tech..i need to do job in core side...can anyone post a good resume for freshers who came from electrical side......thanks i advance...