I have a GPA of 7.0 till my 6th semester but I have got many backlogs and also I got a drop in 2nd year will I get placed in good in future ( mechanical engineering)

I had scored 85% in 10 & 65% in 12 and GPA is currently 7.0 till my 6xth sem with many backlogs in mechanical also I had a drop in engineering will I get placed if I have good technical knowledge.

Replies

• Alisha Tandon
    Alisha Tandon

My cousin, who is a mechanical engineer, got placed in a good company after 6 years of struggle. He works into IT and not core company. So, there are good chances that you will get placed in a good company. It is impossible to make a prediction. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Backlogs mean that you will find it hard to find placement right out of campus. You could look at expanding your skills-set, acquiring relevant certification, getting trained in technologies that are relevant to the industry that you wish to join. 

Try to find a job with smaller companies so that you can gain some experience. Once you've experience, it's easier to find a job with better companies. All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All,Is it possible to generate electricity using bull as in old age farmer use bull to pull water from well. The technology was very week, using latest tool we...
Reliance Jio is currently at 21% market share in Indian markets and the experts are predicting that it will capture 30% market share by end of 2019. If Jio does...
I  am a computer science student. Regarding the project  any good idea that can help the poor with my project and my ideas are1. On any  occasion, the food will...
I passed my 10th with 66%(ICSE) and 54% in 12th (CBSE) but i am maintaining 7.9 pointer (79%) till now as i am in 6th semester and so will i...
I am a mechanical engineer if 3rd year and I am interested in car designing so my question is that is there any scope in india for car designing. What...