I have a big problem in my project and i am askin for a solution if there's one ?

Well for my project, I chose to make a carpet that can generate electricity by foot steps, using a piezoeletric generator , the problem is that in my country they don't sell such a generators,

so is there any solutions to make such a carpet without those generators , if not please suggest ideas or problems that i could work on and give solutions , because this project is about using renewable energy in some situation that has an other source of energy which isn't renewble ....

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Carpets are shock absorbers. As such it may not be a worthwhile idea to fit piezoelectric generators in one. All piezoelectric energy harvesters are fitted under tiles or steps that people tread on.

We need more information from you on your concept for us to suggest any meaningful ideas.

What is the power level you are looking at? Micro power for charging cellphones and tablets, or home lighting or cooking or more ambitiously to power a community?

How will the project be funded?

Is this a project for a college activity?

• Najlae El Abdellaoui
    Najlae El Abdellaoui

this project is for a college activity ,the previous years , they did an oven powered by solar energy like an example , they give us freedom to pick any project and work on it , and this is the problem i don't know where to start , 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-# , how about a project on harvesting ambient wireless energy for powering micro power devices?

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-# , how about a project on harvesting ambient wireless energy for powering micro power devices?

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a civil engineering student. My question is I have learnt some foreign languages such as French, Spanish... & I have also learnt Autocad, Revit & StadPro.... But I...
Please give me right solution I'm going for teaching filed after b.e(mechanical). for teaching what should I do please give me best solution.
How frequently do you commit your code / documents to GIT? Also, do you use remote repositories? If yes, how frequently do you push to remote repositories? In the recent...
in which part of the resume can i add my PAN and ADAR Number
Hi everyone!! I need a brief notes or online link for finding information about satellite coding.