I have 67% in -12th if I exempt my additional subject, while placement do they ask for all subject marks? Or the marks you scored in the respective subjects you opted for?

I have 67% in -12th if I exempt my additional subject, while placement do they ask for all subject marks? Or the marks you scored in the respective subjects you opted for?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

During placements, they ask you for your overall 12th percentage that's calculated based on the marksheet that you get. Your final marksheet is used as a point of reference. What is your score on the final result that you got for 12th?

• Lyra Lestrange
    Lyra Lestrange

While they ask for an average of all the subjects you have opted for, there is more gravity for subjects that are relevant to the placement positions. It works like an unspoken rule.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my friends told me that its going to be long hours you will feel tired and all that's why this question.
The resume i have uploaded is outdated.I will like to upload my updated resume which would be more beneficial for me
 Machine Design claims: MDO is a design field integrating various fields of engineering into a single unit. It finds a multitude of applications in today’s world, including aerospace, automobile, and...
I need to know the Internal Grinding Process Parameters 
From Machine Design:This article will mention some of the difference between metal 3D printing processes and selection criteria to help understand this technology better. This does not cover all the...