I got C-DAC Noida - Any Chance Of Other Center?

hi guys i got cdac noida DESD with 580 in DESD is there chances for banglore/hyderabad in 2/3 round pls pls do reply me !!!!!!! and any review of noida!!! should i pay 10000 or try next c-cat!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Could you please ask your question in just one thread, that too in the Internship | Training | Certifications (this) section? I've moved your thread from CS section to this section.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    What was the order of your preference list?

You can surely try with next round, at the end, if you're unhappy then all you'll loose is Rs.1000 and the rest will be refunded. But make sure, this is only for second round. After a week from second round, if you don't give your refund request then all 10K will be gone.
  • aits
    aits
    [Prototype]
    What was the order of your preference list?

You can surely try with next round, at the end, if you're unhappy then all you'll loose is Rs.1000 and the rest will be refunded. But make sure, this is only for second round. After a week from second round, if you don't give your refund request then all 10K will be gone.
    pune-DESD
    hyderabad-DESD
    banglore-DESD
    noida-DESD
    and i got noida with 580 so any chance for hyd/bang......in 2/3 round......
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    aits
    pune-DESD
    hyderabad-DESD
    banglore-DESD
    noida-DESD
    and i got noida with 580 so any chance for hyd/bang......in 2/3 round......
    Hyderabad seems to be distant dream to be honest but Bangalore, yes, there are some chances..😀
    This time cutoff seems to be very low. People with low ranks are also getting Pune, Hyderabad so you can never know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

lets make this a default thread for 1st round discussion 😀 ok i'll start i got sunbeam pune for DAC and just wanna know who esle is coming to pune?
I want to know what is standard input and output of piezo transducer and how it is calculated
Tux3 is an Opensource file system which has been developed by Daniel Phillips which is still "Under-development" project.However, latest updates by developers brings some exciting features of Tux3 which likely...
Let's understand the difference between paste and paste as plain text options available when editing documents on Word, Google Docs, Email clients etc.
can you suggest some new technologies in ece to give technical seminar please?