I got 63% in 12th will I get job in MNC?

I got 63% in 12th will I get job in MNC? What to do next then?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

You haven't typed much information. You will not get an MNC job if you got 63% in 12. 

• tushar yadav
    tushar yadav

Then what is the another way to get job in MNC?

• Vinay Mishra
    Vinay Mishra

#-Link-Snipped-# Work hard on your skills with respect to your stream of your college degree. Go through the basics and be a master of your field. I don't think % are going to matter if you have what they want. I have seen the criteria of some MNC's which is 60% or above. Don't be demotivated, You have time and You can do much better. All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is mean by consumable electrode like MIG
Hello Engineers..I am currently working on an assignment and I have the following information.222.7 W/m^2 from lighting3.784 W/m^2 from thermal losses in cable1209.28 W/m^2 from the sun through the glass....
I have to fill Research Ethics Approval form tomorrow,but I haven't even found the best topic related to Artificial Intelligence(AI), for proposal writing so, please help me
Engineer (UK) says: German startup Lilium has completed the maiden flight of its all-electric air-taxi, a five-seater VTOL tiltjet capable of covering 300km in 60 minutes.https://www.theengineer.co.uk/air-taxi-lilium-munich/?cmpid=tenews_8251741&adg=B9661AD2-80C4-45E6-885B-771A5905C40A