Location-thane mumbai

occupation-student
Hobbies-chatting,reading.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers Family.

It is good to have you here. How did you discover CE and what inspired you to join in?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I remember one of the earlier CE T-shirts read "I'm What You're Not" ๐Ÿ˜›

Welcome to CE !
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    The other way round ..'You Are What Not I Am' gosh getting too complicated ๐Ÿ˜•
    Anyways #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE ! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Vandana !!!
    Looking forward for your active participation ๐Ÿ˜€ !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft declared that Windows 8 will build support for Dolby Digital Plus stereo technology. The codec (also known as Enhanced AC-3) will enable 5.1-channel surround sound in desktop and Metro-style...
When I see the signatures of CEans, I see links to their personal blogs. This discussion is dedicated to finding out the real reasons behind blogging? Is it just about...
I want to present a series of brain teaser problems collected from various sources, for the benefit of GMAT takers looking for some tougher-level questions. Here it goes the first...
Requirement priorities: processor speed Interface and apps screen size > 3.5" I have gone throught some reviews and find HTC Sensation (INR 23000 flipkart) looking best fit for me with...
Many a times I come across people, particularly fresher, who say they have / had the qualification and "trained" in the particular skills to fill a position, but they are...