i am very gud and charming person to u all my new crazy engineers .make u always happy and others to

hai.i am jameel razik from tamil nadu madurai .i am studying 3rd year b.e(eee) .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 . Tell us how did you find out about this website on the Internet?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE family. Good to have you here. Start participating in discussions across the forum & Keep visiting often!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Welcome to CE jameel😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone i have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering and Waiting for the results.I have great interest in programming currently i am doing a Project Of Co-operative Society Management. I...
Hi I m Nidhi Kothari. I have pursued my B.tech in Computer Science and nw looking Forward for good job 😀.
Google I/O 12 starting today (27th June), There are lots of prediction for announcement of Android 4.1, new tablet ETC... mean while you can play game and build your own...
Here is a list of seminar ideas for Chemical engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these seminar topics. This list has been complied after...
Here is a list of seminar ideas for BioEngineering/BioTechnology students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these seminar topics. This list has been complied after collecting...