I am Ramani, an ordinary multi-discipline engineer that just enjoys Engineering

A warm hand shake to all the Crazy Engineers here from Ramani Aswath. I do hope that we will have a great time getting crazier by the day.

Name: Ramani Aswath (Pushing 72 years. Born: 1939)

*Engineering Trade: Multi-disciplinary Engineering R&D

Work Experience: Working full time in teaching, R&D, and Technology Development in diverse fields of engineering since 1960.

Chemical engineering, food technology, Electro chemical engineering, advanced materials, non-traditional machining and forming technologies, solar heat collection, bio medical device development, consumer goods development are some areas where I work.
Most of my time now is spent in developing artificial internal organs.

*Hobbies & Interests: Wide ranging. Reading, writing, classical music (Indian and Western), bonsai, sylviculture, astronomy, gardening, and environment are some areas of active interest. I have completely stopped watching TV years back.

*Aim in life: To find the answer to: ”Who am I?”

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Obvious, isn’t it? I joined because I am a crazy engineer. I have been crazy about engineering since my school days way back in 1951. I am still crazy about it in 2011.

Bioramani

Replies

• Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello Ramani! Welcome to CE!

That was a very nice introduction!
    I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Welcome again! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Woa! 😁

Welcome to CE, Bioramani! We're happy to have you with us on CrazyEngineers. Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello Mr. Ramani, :welcome: on board!

You have written the introduction very well. We hope to see you around with us frequently.

PS: I hope to grow and be passionate about engineering like you, when I turn 70+ too.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hello Mr.Ramani

thats a nice introduction 😁 with all that experience that you have we hope to learn a lot from you πŸ˜€
    welcome πŸ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello Mr. Ramani.
    A warm welcome from all CEans. πŸ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    During a random walk on the internet came across a D-I-Y CNC router. Google gives by itself some links based on the context. The word crazy figured in the link. On the side bar was a link to CE. Just thought that I would look it up, which naturally led to 'hook it up'.
    Rather prosaic.
    I am glad for not being thrown out as an old fogey. Time only will tell

Bioramani
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Welcome to CE Ramani!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Welcome to CE ramani, its a pleasure to have you here...πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE RAmani!!!!:welcome:
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I can't believe bioramani. You are that old. You have got a zeal and enthusiasm of youngster. I am not doing any flattery. But really Welcome to CE.
    I saw your posts on various topics. I think I will be want to be in contact of you for more knowledge especially for aerospace branch.

Anyways welcome to CE. :welcome:
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    That's an Awesome Introduction!
    Hearty Welcome to CE πŸ˜€
    Happy to have you with us!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Welcome to CE.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! Great intro, looking forward to your involvement with the forums.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Nice introduction!

Glad to have you here πŸ˜€
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    WoW........ Welcome to CE !! πŸ˜€
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Welcome to CE Bioramani! πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Woah... Awesome intro man!!!
    :welcome: Welcome to CE!!!
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    At last, Found your Introduction in CE..!! I badly wanted to see your introduction..!!! πŸ˜€ (Presumed it would be the best...!! Infact it is...!! ) sir..!! Now CE is never complete without you...!! πŸ˜€))
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We all are blessed to have engineers like him on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well done to India on becoming cricket world champions. It was well deserved and shows what can be accomplished when one is committed to a goal and when one gives...
for the marine engineers out here ..I have this pice of equipment I am trying to set up and use ,, for fuel oil clarifying ..do I need to heat...
This is an abrasive process, in which abrasive stones of very fine grit size about 400 to 600 is used. The final product produced is very polished and almost always...
The description of the video says: "We're hiring autocompleters for Google Search! Are you passionate about helping people? Are you intuitive? Do you often feel like you know what your...
I am facing problem in configuring the Apache.Installed Apache 2.2. When i m trying to save edits, using notepad to the confg file but i get "Access is Denied" and...